The STD-4B+ high security Centurian 2600 Series Horizontal Mailboxes provide extra security with a unique three-point locking system. Available in both front- and rear-load options, the Centurian horizontal mailbox series is for indoor use only and is USPS Approved for replacement purposes.
About the Design:
Grouped in combinations of 5, 6, or 7 compartments high and 3, 4, or 5 compartments wide, the Centurian 2600 Series are constructed of extruded 6063-T6 aluminum. The standard aluminum finish can be shipped within 48 hours and the other 10 powder-coated finish choices will increase the lead time by 2 weeks. Please note the Centurian 4B+ mailboxes are not rated for outdoor use and should be protected from direct exposure to weather.
Available in recess-mount only, each configuration is available in front or rear loading. The front loading models dedicate one door for postal access with a vandal resistant latching master door. The rear loading has a lift-off rear cover and all doors are available for tenant use.
Each tenant door features a 5-pin cylinder cam lock with two keys and 1,000 key changes. Clear plastic number slots are provided for identification as a standard but we also provide option engraving. Each of the 15" deep compartments come in several door sizes:
About the 5 x 2 Rear-Loading, B Door Mailbox Features
- A Doors: 5-3/16"H x 6-1/2"W
- B Doors: 5-3/16"H x 12-15/16"W
- C Doors: 10-11/16"H x 6-1/2"W
- D Doors: 10-11/16"H x 12-15/16"W
- Extruded aluminum construction
- Available in 11 finishes
- 5-pin cylinder cam locks
- Rear-Loading with lift-off USPS access door
- Clear plastic identification slots or custom engraving
- 5 units high by 2 units wide
- 10-Tenant Doors
- Size B Doors: 5"H x 12-1/2"W x 15"D
- Overall Size with Trim: 29-3/4"H x 29-1/4"W x 15”D
- Rough Opening needed: 28-1/2"H x 28-1/4"W x 16-1/2"D
- Weight: 60 lbs.