Auth-Florence 4C Horizontal Mail Systems are designed to meet or exceed the USPS STD-4C specifications for Mailbox Security. STD-4C requires greater resistance of centralized mailbox units to tampering and vandalism. Available in multiple style and color options, you can configure your 4C Mailbox system to meet your needs and building décor.
Suite A horizontal unit with 2 parcel compartments
Use this parcel only unit to complement your other 4C units and allow more room for tenant package deliveries. This front-loading, single column unit with 2 parcel doors has overall dimensions of 39”H x 17 1/2”W x 17”D. The top parcel compartment is 15”H and the bottom compartment is 18”H. The recessed design mounts flush with the wall and allows easy access for the Postal Carrier. The unit is constructed of heavy gauge aluminum and 300 series stainless steel for superior strength and durability. The Antique Copper powder coated finish is scratch, corrosion and weather resistant and will keep your unit looking like new for years to come. Suitable for indoor and outdoor applications.
About the Features
- Interlocking overlap seams prevent prying
- 2 Roomy parcel compartments
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor applications
- Powdercoat finish resists scratching and corrosion
- Over all dimensions: 39”H x 17 1/2”W x 17”D
- Easy front-loading access for Postal carriers
- Solid frame design protects delivery and collection compartments
- New USPS-1172 910A lock with three (3) keys
- Multi-unit connector kit hardware included