Auth-Florence USPS Approved front-loading mailboxes are designed for installations requiring front access for mail delivery. These units meet or exceed USPS STD-4C specifications. STD-4C requires greater resistance of centralized mailbox units to tampering and vandalism. Available in 3 styles and multiple colors, you are sure to find a Suite C Mailbox System to meet your needs and décor.
Auth-Florence 4C Horizontal Mailbox Model Suite C Parcel Unit:
This front-loading, single column unit contains 3 roomy parcel delivery compartments. The 3 parcel unit is compatible with any of the 3C units and provides extra space for secure parcel delivery. The overall dimensions are 51 1/4”W x 17 1/2”W x 17”D. The recessed design mounts flush with the wall and allows easy access for the Postal Carrier. Suite C units are constructed of heavy gauge aluminum and 300 series stainless steel. Finished with a durable White powdercoat, these units will resist scratches, dents, corrosion, and weather. Suitable for indoor or outdoor applications, Suite C units will keep their good looks through years of use.
About the Features
- Powdercoat finish resists scratching and vandalism
- Corrosion and weather resistant
- Suitable for indoor or outdoor use
- Provides secure parcel delivery
- Master loading door for easy access by Postal carriers
- ADA compliant
- 3 Parcel compartments with 15”H doors
- USPS-1172 910A lock with three (3) keys
- Number decals up to three digits or engraved identification up to six characters
- Multi-unit connector kit hardware included with every mailbox model