Florence 1250 vertical series mailboxes are designed for use in small, multi-family buildings. Designed to meet USPS STD-4B+, the Florence 1250 series has stronger compartment locks and master doors that better resist the more common methods of tampering. These boxes are ideal replacement options
to ensure your residents continue to have safe and secure mail delivery. Mailboxes that are 4B+ compliant are considered USPS Approved if they are replacing existing mailboxes. As of October 6, 2006, USPS STD-4C compliant mailbox systems are mandatory on all NEW CONSTRUCTION and MAJOR RENOVATIONS.
About the Auth-Florence 5 Tenant Vertical Mailboxes
Auth Florence Vertical Mailboxes are constructed of durable, heavy-gauge extruded aluminum. Each tenant door is equipped with a 5-pin cam lock with 2 keys. Number and name slots are on each door for easy identification with paper cards which are included with each unit. These units are made to resist scratches, dents and corrosion to keep looking good through years of use. Recommended for indoor use only.
5-Tenant Vertical Mailboxes come standard in your choice of an Anodized Aluminum finish or a Gold Speck Anodized Finish. For a slight upcharge you can select from 9 durable Powder Coat Finishes. You can choose to add door bell push buttons to vertical mailbox units. Doorbell push buttons are free when you upgrade your unit with a durable Powder Coat Finish.
Each tenant mail compartment is 16-1/2" H x 5" W x 6" D with a door size of 16" H x 5-1/2" W. The overall dimensions of this 5-tenant unit are 19 1/8"H x 30 1/8"W x 6 7/8"D. The front loading units feature a master door to accommodate a postal master lock and easy access for the postal carrier.
Vertical mailboxes feature 3 mounting options: fully-recessed, semi-recessed, or surface mounted to complement any installation.
- Fully-recessed models mount flush with the wall and require a minimum of 6 ¾” wall depth.
- Semi-recessed models require a minimum wall depth of 3 ¾” and will extend approximately 3 inches from the wall.
- Surface mounted models require no minimum wall depth and will extend from the wall 6 7/8” inches.
About the Features
- Powdercoat finish resists scratching and vandalism
- Suitable for indoor use
- Optional door bells for tenant mailboxes
- Master loading door for easy access by Postal carriers
- 5 tenant mail delivery compartments
- 11 color choices
- Anodized Aluminum
- Gold Speck
- Antique Bronze
- Antique Copper
- Blonde Gold
- Dark Bronze
- Postal Grey
- Silver Speck
- 5-pin cylinder locks with 2 keys
- Tenant name card holder for door identification
- Overall dimensions: 19 1/8"H x 30 1/8"W x 6 7/8"D