Auth-Florence 4C Horizontal Mail Systems are designed to meet or exceed the USPS STD-4C specifications for Mailbox Security. Available in six styles and multiple colors, you are sure to find a 4C Mailbox system to meet your needs and décor.
About the versatile™ Single Column, Suite B, 3-Tenant Unit
The 3-Tenant, front-loading 4C unit is constructed of heavy gauge aluminum and 300 series stainless steel for exceptional strength and durability. This unit contains 3 tenant delivery compartments along with an outgoing mail slot. Each compartment measures a 4C compliant 3 inches tall, 12 inches wide and 15 inches deep. Overall unit dimensions are 18”W x 17 1/2”W x 17”D. This recessed wall mount unit is available with an Antique Bronze powdercoated finish which resists scratching, corrosion, weather and vandalism. Suite B units are designed to look good through years of use.
About the Features
- Corrosion and weather resistant powdercoat finish
- Exceptional outdoor durability
- Interlocking overlap seams prevent prying
- 3 Tenant compartments
- Outgoing mail slot
- Over all dimensions: 18”H x 17 1/2”W x 17”D
- Easy front-loading access for Postal carriers
- Solid frame design protects delivery and collection compartments
- New USPS-1172 910A lock with three (3) keys
- Number decals up to three digits included
- Engraved identification up to six characters available
- Multi-unit connector kit hardware included