Auth-Florence rear-loading mailboxes are designed for installations requiring rear access for mail delivery. These units provide secure delivery of mail to centralized mailbox units while detering tampering and vandalism. Mailbox delivery compartments measure approximately 3”H x 12”W x 15”D. This allows large envelopes and periodicals to lay flat when delivered without rolling or folding. Suite G units are available in four styles and multiple colors to suit a variety of applications and decors.
About the versatile™ Single Column, Suite G, 13-Tenant Units
These 13-Tenant, rear-loading 4C units are constructed of heavy gauge aluminum and 300 series stainless steel for exceptional strength and durability. This rear loading unit has one rear door which is equipped with hold-open arms for easy access by Postal carriers. The rear door contains NO locking mechanism; a secure mail room behind the mailboxes is required. These recessed units mount flush with the wall and are available with an Antique Bronze powdercoated finish. Durable, powdercoated finishes, resist scratching, corrosion, weather and vandalism to keep your Auth-Florence mailboxes looking great for years of use. These units have 13 tenant mail delivery compartments with an outgoing mail compartment with slot. Overall unit dimensions are 54 3/4”H x 17 1/2”W x 17”D.
The Auth-Florence Horizontal Mailbox Model Suite G: About the Features
- Powdercoat finish resists corrosion, weather, scratching and vandalism
- Suitable for indoor or outdoor applications
- Interlocking overlap seams prevent prying
- 13 tenant delivery compartments
- Outgoing mail compartment with slot
- ADA Compliant
- Hold open arms on rear doors for easy access by Postal carriers
- New USPS-1172 910A lock with three (3) keys
- Number decals up to three digits or engraved identification up to six characters
- Exclusive Auth-Florence multi-unit connector kit hardware