Auth-Florence front-loading mailboxes are designed for installations requiring front access for mail delivery. These units provide secure delivery of mail to centralized mailbox units while detering tampering and vandalism. Mailbox delivery compartments measure approximately 3”H x 12”W x 15”D. This allows large envelopes and periodicals to lay flat when delivered without rolling or folding. Suite I units are available in four styles and multiple colors to suit a variety of applications and decors.
About the versatile™ Double Column, Suite I, 18-Tenant Units
This double column, 18-Tenant, front-loading unit is constructed of heavy gauge aluminum and 300 series stainless steel for exceptional strength and durability. This recessed unit mounts flush with the wall and is available with an Antique Copper powdercoated finish. Durable, powdercoated finishes, resist scratching, corrosion, weather and vandalism to keep your Auth-Florence mailboxes looking great for years of use. In addition to 18 tenant mail delivery compartments this unit contains an outgoing mail compartment with slot. Overall unit dimensions are 37 1/4”H x 31 9/16”W x 17”D.
The Auth-Florence Horizontal Mailbox Model Suite I: About the Features
- Powdercoat finish resists corrosion, weather, scratching and vandalism
- Suitable for indoor or outdoor applications
- Interlocking overlap seams prevent prying
- 18 tenant delivery compartments
- Outgoing mail compartment with slot
- ADA Compliant
- Overall dimensions 37 1/4”H x 31 9/16”W x 17”D
- Front loading, quick release latch for easy access by Postal carriers
- New USPS-1172 910A lock with three (3) keys
- Number decals up to three digits or engraved identification up to six characters
- Exclusive Auth-Florence multi-unit connector kit hardware