Auth-Florence USPS Approved front-loading mailboxes are designed for installations requiring front access for mail delivery. These units meet or exceed USPS STD-4C specifications, which require greater resistance of centralized mailbox units to tampering and vandalism. Available in 5 styles and multiple colors, you are sure to find a Suite D Mailbox System to meet your needs and décor.
Auth-Florence 4C Horizontal Mailbox Model Suite D Single Paracel Unit:
This front-loading, single Parcel Unit provides secure delivery for tenant packages, too large to fit in a standard compartment. Overall dimensions of the parcel unit are 21 1/2”H x 17 1/2”W x 17”D and is compatible with any Suite D unit. The recessed design mounts flush with the wall and allows easy access for the Postal Carrier. Suite D units are constructed of heavy gauge aluminum and 300 series stainless steel. Finished with a durable Black powdercoat, these units will resist scratches, dents, corrosion, and weather. Suitable for indoor or outdoor applications, Suite D units will keep their good looks through years of use.
About the Features
- Powdercoat finish resists scratching and vandalism
- Corrosion and weather resistant
- Suitable for indoor or outdoor use
- Provides secure parcel delivery
- ADA compliant
- 18”H Parcel compartment with 12 5/8” door width
- USPS-1172 910A lock with three (3) keys
- Number decals up to three digits or engraved identification up to six characters
- Multi-unit connector kit hardware included with every mailbox model