Suite H, 4C Horizontal Mail Systems by Auth-Florence are designed to meet or exceed the USPS STD-4C specifications for Mailbox Security. All 4C compliant mailbox delivery compartments measure 3”H x 12”W x 15”D. This allows large envelopes and periodicals to lay flat when delivered without rolling or folding. Suite H units are available in five styles and multiple colors to suit a variety of applications and decors.
About the versatile™ Double Column, Suite H, 15-Tenant Units
This double column, 15-Tenant, front-loading 4C unit is constructed of heavy gauge aluminum and 300 series stainless steel for exceptional strength and durability. This recessed unit mounts flush with the wall and is available with a Black powdercoated finish. Durable, powdercoated finishes, resist scratching, corrosion, weather and vandalism to keep your Auth-Florence mailboxes looking great for years of use. In addition to 15 tenant mail delivery compartments this unit contains an outgoing mail compartment with slot, along with a parcel locker. Overall unit dimensions are 40 3/4”H x 31 9/16”W x 17”D.
The Auth-Florence 4C Horizontal Mailbox Model Suite H: About the Features
- Powdercoat finish resists corrosion, weather, scratching and vandalism
- Suitable for indoor or outdoor applications
- Interlocking overlap seams prevent prying
- 15 tenant delivery compartments
- Outgoing mail compartment with slot
- Parcel Locker for secure package delivery
- ADA Compliant
- Front loading, quick release latch for easy access by Postal carriers
- New USPS-1172 910A lock with three (3) keys
- Number decals up to three digits or engraved identification up to six characters
- Exclusive Auth-Florence multi-unit connector kit hardware