Suite E, 4C Horizontal Mail Systems by Auth-Florence are designed to meet or exceed the USPS STD-4C specifications for Mailbox Security. All 4C compliant mailbox delivery compartments measure 3”H x 12”W x 15”D. This allows large envelopes and periodicals to lay flat when delivered without rolling or folding. Suite E units are available in four styles and multiple colors to suit a variety of applications and decors.
About the versatile™ Single Column, Suite E, 1-Tenant Unit
This single Tenant, rear-loading 4C unit is constructed of heavy gauge aluminum and 300 series stainless steel for exceptional strength and durability. This rear loading unit has one rear door which is equipped with hold-open arms for easy access by Postal carriers. The rear door contains NO locking mechanism; a secure mail room behind the mailboxes is required. This recessed unit mounts flush with the wall and is available with a Blonde Gold powdercoated finish. Durable, powdercoated finishes, resist scratching, corrosion, weather and vandalism to keep your Auth-Florence mailboxes looking great for years of use. This unit has it all; 1 tenant mail delivery compartment, 1, 15” parcel locker and an outgoing mail compartment with slot. Overall unit dimensions are 28 1/2”H x 17 1/2”W x 17”D.
The Auth-Florence 4C Horizontal Mailbox Model Suite E: About the Features
- Powdercoat finish resists corrosion, weather, scratching and vandalism
- Suitable for indoor or outdoor applications
- Interlocking overlap seams prevent prying
- Tenant delivery compartment
- Parcel locker for secure package and oversize envelope delivery
- Outgoing mail compartment with slot
- ADA Compliant
- Hold open arms on rear doors for easy access by Postal carriers
- New USPS-1172 910A lock with three (3) keys
- Number decals up to three digits or engraved identification up to six characters
- Exclusive Auth-Florence multi-unit connector kit hardware