Suite E, 4C Horizontal Mail Systems by Auth-Florence are designed to meet or exceed the USPS STD-4C specifications for Mailbox Security. All 4C compliant mailbox delivery compartments measure 3”H x 12”W x 15”D. This allows large envelopes and periodicals to lay flat when delivered without rolling or folding. Suite E units are available in four styles and multiple colors to suit a variety of applications and decors.
About the versatile™ Single Column, Suite E, 6-Tenant Units
These 6-Tenant, front-loading 4C units are constructed of heavy gauge aluminum and 300 series stainless steel for exceptional strength and durability. These recessed units mount flush with the wall and are available with a White powdercoated finish. Durable, powdercoated finishes, resist scratching, corrosion, weather and vandalism to keep your Auth-Florence mailboxes looking great for years of use. These units have 6 tenant mail delivery compartments with an outgoing mail compartment with slot. Overall unit dimensions are 28 1/2”H x 17 1/2”W x 17”D.
The Auth-Florence 4C Horizontal Mailbox Model Suite E: About the Features
- Powdercoat finish resists corrosion, weather, scratching and vandalism
- Suitable for indoor or outdoor applications
- Interlocking overlap seams prevent prying
- 6 tenant delivery compartments
- Outgoing mail compartment with slot
- ADA Compliant
- Front loading, quick release latch for easy access by Postal carriers
- New USPS-1172 910A lock with three (3) keys
- Number decals up to three digits or engraved identification up to six characters
- Exclusive Auth-Florence multi-unit connector kit hardware