Vigilant™ High Security Cluster Box Units (CBUs) were designed for and are used by the United States Postal Inspection Service to combat mail theft and reduce break-in damage in high crime areas. This 8 door High Security CBU is available with a powder coated White finish and can be accessorized to match your business park or housing complex architectural features.
About the Cluster Box Units:
Made of heavy duty aluminum with fortified crossbars, these U.S.P.S. approved pedestal CBUs are accessed from the front through easy opening master door panels. The aluminum CBU incoming mailbox doors includes a 1”H number and a heavy duty five (5) pin cylinder cam lock with a dust/rain shield and three (3) keys. One compartment in the unit is identified as an "Outgoing Mail" receptacle and includes a weather protection flap. The 8 door CBU includes a parcel locker which offers tenants a convenient way to receive packages on site. The durable and corrosion resistant units feature a durable powder coated finish. The heavy duty stainless steel pedestal is included.
About the Features:
- 8 incoming standard mailboxes
- 1 outgoing standard mailbox
- 1 parcel lockers
- Reinforced gate crossbars
- Security collar on all compartment locks
- Larger diameter 1/4" hinge rod on all doors
- Reinforced shelf above & below carrier access door to deter break-ins
- Heavy duty stainless steel pedestal included
- High security mounting hardware
- Customized engraving available (2-3 week lead time)
- Overall Dimensions: 62" H x 30 1/2" W x 17 7/8" D
- Pedestal Height: 28 1/2" H
- Standard Compartment Dimensions: 3 1/4"H x 12"W x 15"D
A five year warranty, from the date of shipment, covers defects in material and workmanship of all equipment. This warranty guarantees factory replacement and/or repair of all defective items.