About the American Device Key Keepers
American Device Key Keepers allow the front door of a multi unit building to be locked, and the key to the door stored safely in the key keeper. They are manufactured to accept postal locks installed by local postal officials allowing postal employees to enter automatically locking entrance doors to distribute mail in accordance with USPS regulations. Private lock versions are also available.
Made of welded heavy-gauge stainless steel, your keys are kept safe and secure. The key keepers are available in recessed mount only with holes on both sides for mounting. A height of 54” is recommended from lock center to the floor/ground.
About the Key Keeper Styles
About the Finishes
- Loose key type, prepared for USPS lock or equipped for Private Access
- Retractable reel type (20” reach), prepared for USPS lock or equipped for Private Access
- Push button switch, prepared for USPS lock only
Key Keepers are available with a stainless steel finish
or your choice of powder coated color options:
Black, Dark Bronze, Gold, Gold Speck, Sandstone, Postal Grey or Silver Speck.
About the Features
- Heavy-gauge US32D brushed stainless steel construction
- Exterior dimensions: 3-1/4"H x 6"W x 1-15/16"D
- Interior dimensions: 2-1/8"H x 4-5/8"W x 1-5/8"D
- Rough Opening: 2-1/2"H x 5"W x 1-3/4"D
- Weight: 2 lbs.
- Recommend lock center to ground distance: 54”
- Available types: Loose Key, Retractable Chain, Push Button Switch
- Available Finishes: Stainless Steel, Black, Dark Bronze, Gold, Gold Speck, Sandstone, Postal Grey or Silver Speck.