Florence Horizontal Collection Boxes
Protect outgoing mail right from the start with Florence Collection Boxes. Just as resident compartments protect incoming mail, Florence Collection Boxes keep mail secure while awaiting pick up by the USPS.
Florence collection boxes are available in front or rear-loading models and are designed for use with horizontal mailbox installations. Intended for USPS use, the front loading model, with a hinged front door accepts postal master locks. The rear loading unit is intended as a private use collection box and is equipped with a lift-off cover. The front of each unit is engraved with “LETTERS”, however custom engraving is available. Overall collection box size is 19-5/8”H x 16-7/8”W x 16-1/2”D.
About the Colors
Horizontal Collection Boxes are available with an Anodized Aluminum finish as shown, or your choice of the following powder coated finishes: Antique Bronze, Antique Copper, Black, Blonde Gold, Dark Bronze, Gold, Gold Speck, Sandstone, Postal Grey or Silver Speck.
About the Features
- Extruded aluminum frame with 5/32" thick aluminum door
- Steel compartment
- Engraved “LETTERS”
- Available with front or rear access
- Front access accepts standard postal master lock
- Rear access equipped with lift-off cover
- Letterslot: 3/4"H x 10"W
- Box Dimensions: 17-1/8”H x 14-3/8”W x 16-1/2”D
- Overall Dimensions with trim: 19-5/8”H x 16-7/8”W x 16-1/2”D
- Weight: 20 lbs.
- Available Finishes: Anodized Aluminum, Antique Bronze, Antique copper, Black, Blonde Gold, Dark Bronze, Gold, Gold Speck, Sandstone, Postal Grey or Silver Speck.
- Optional Custom Engraving